1. Site powered by I-Market and provides electronic commerce services and making online transactions on the Internet in the field of quality products and lifestyle.
2. I-Market provides an advertising platform for shop-owners or sellers who want to sell products to general public . For the avoidance of doubt, I-Market do not manufactures or supplies the products. I- Market provides for businesses the site as a platform to display only products and shoud not be seen as that I-Market sells or provides the products and should not be regarded as I- Market owes any responsibility in respect thereof, directly or indirectly . I-Market is not a party to the transaction between merchants and buyers
1. When the initial registration to site on, the buyer has to enter the e-mail address and choose a password or login with facebook. When the buyer wish to buy or when a business wants to open a store on the site, it must fill a registration form containing some information like: first name, last name, email address, selecting a password, telephone, address, and a paypal payment account .
4. Use of information
3. I-Market will not sell or rent or transmit personal information regarding the end user, as it was informed by the end user, in whole or in part, to any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I-Market will be permitted to disclose personal information about an end user, in whole or in part, to any third parties, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions: I-Market has received the consent of the end user to disclose this information; Exposure information or part of certain elements necessary for the provision of services. It should be noted that unless otherwise stated, these factors have no right to use such information beyond the purpose for which it provides
2. The end-user can avoid receiving "cookies" by using a web browser.
1. I-Market secures the site and the site has implemented systems and procedures for information security. While I-Market reduces the risk of unauthorized penetration to the computer, this activity provides no security and the maintenance of absolute immunity information. Therefore, I-Market does not guarantee that the site will be absolutely immune to unauthorized access to information stored in it .
7. The right to inspect information
1. According to the Privacy Law - 1981, all persons have the right to examine the information which is kept in a database. Person who peruses such information and found it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or updated, may contact the owner of the database to amend the information or delete it. Also, if the information in the database is used to personal appeal to the end user, the end user is entitled in accordance with the Privacy Protection Act, 1981 to require in writing that the information relating to him will be deleted from the database.